Friday, November 26, 2010

Evening update

I just got an update from Tim Boros that I'd like to pass on to you. . .

Dr. Spear just visited Greg and told him that his cardiac output is excellent. In fact he claimed it's twice as much as his own. We aren't sure if that's quite true, but in any case it was cheering news.

Since the surgery Greg has had Swan Chest tubes in to drain blood from his upper chest cavity. Fortunately he's not really bleeding, so the tubes are coming out tomorrow.

Also he's been coughing up a lot of mucous and in a good bit of discomfort, but he's on percocet and drifting back to sleep. All in all things are going very well and we hope he'll get restful sleep tonight with his new healthy heart.

2 comments:

  1. Greg,

    You are in our prayers tonight (and every night). God is so very good - all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greg and Family,
    I am so greatful you are doing so well already! You, Greg, and God are such and amazing combinations! He is so giving and loving and you are so strong and faithful! I've never known someone who loves God as much as you and Elise do! You both have inspired me so so much! Elise thank you so much for being a shining example of a Godly women in my life! Love you both and I am continuing to pray for you!! Stay strong!

    -Amanda Banaszak

    ReplyDelete