Monday, July 30, 2012

More AMR

Hi Everyone,

Greg had his biopsy this morning.  We won't know the results until tomorrow, but the good news is that his heart is functioning really well.  We're hopeful that this means the cellular rejection is over, but we'll have to wait and see (last time his heart function looked good but he did have cellular rejection).

We did get the results of Tuesdays blood work - Greg still has AMR and the level of the rejection is unchanged since 7/11.  He will definitely need to be treated for it, but they have to wait to see about the cellular rejection before moving ahead.  There are a variety of options they can choose from for treating him for the AMR so we don't know what to expect at this point.  Hopefully we'll know more tomorrow. 

We've been anticipating that the AMR would still be there so it's not really a big disappointment or surprise.  But we would appreciate your prayers that the doctors would find a treatment that would work well without a lot of negative side effects.

Thanks so much,

No comments:

Post a Comment